Women only exercise classes and personal training
- Spinning: Indoor Cycling
- Fitball: Core Stability Training
- Outdoor exercise: Fitcamps
- Run clubs (UK athletics)
- MMA Fitness
Physique Boutique offers the following;
- One to one personal training or small group personal training
- A range of women only low cost exercise classes based in Bitterne Park, Southampton.
- Regular social events and an opportunity to make friends and meet other local women.
- Links to other health related professionals; sports massage, chiropractors, nutritionalists.
- Currently studying sports injury, with a view to offering a complimentary service in the near future.
Previously a social worker, a lifelong passion for fitness inspired a later in life career change to the fitness field. I have a particular interest in introducing women to exercise who might not normally feel comfortable in a gym or exercise environment or lack the motivation, confidence or inspiration to exercise. I believe exercise can and should be fun and is vital to our mental as well as physical wellbeing. My aim is to make all Physique Boutique classes fun, friendly, inclusive and leave members feeling good about themselves and part of a team.
Now in our sixth year of business and going from strength to strength we have created a safe, supportive and fun environment which means members tend to stay long term and help continue to offer a warm welcome to all new members. Other fitness instructors are now on board- previous class members who have gained relevant fitness qualifications now regularly instruct sessions such as Fitcamp, Metabolic Inferno, Run Clubs and Hooping. As former class members these instructors fully understand our philosophy and approach to exercise and how it feels to be that first time exerciser, how hard it can be to stay motivated, or to walk in to a group of strangers. Unlike some of the bigger fitness environments where you can end up being just a number, wandering around with not a clue what to do and wasting your membership fee, we always know your name, remember it and ensure you get the support you need every step of the way!